Here are just some machine embroidery projects I made over a few years with my embroidery machines. No, I don’t have any industrial embroidery machine or 6- 10 needles machine. Just home embroidery machines – my Janome and Babylock Destiny 2.
I have made maybe 10 times more machine embroidery projects but I can’t include them all in one post, right?
I hope you will find inspiration and options you can use for your projects.
1. I have a post on how I made this blue dress. You can find it at this link.
I went to some event wearing this dress and one of my shoes got broken. I wore the shoes only a few times before… and I didn’t climb any rocks either. Maybe I should start making shoes also?
2. I made this coat from 100% wool fabric. I don’t think you can find many embroidered coats and I had doubts about it but everybody liked it. And the beret is also embroidered.
3. I looove free-standing lace embroidery. I have a tutorial on how to make a hat.
These baby shoes are just made from embroidery thread size 60. Isn’t that amazing?
And the Halloween pumpkin is also made from fabric and thread and here is the tutorial.
4. I made a few projects with embroidery on cork fabric. Do you like them?
For the box (I keep some patterns there) I have a tutorial “How to cover a box with fabric”
The tablet cover – here is the tutorial “Easy DIY tablet case”
But for the curtains, I don’t have any tutorial yet.
5. I also like to embroider on leather and I have a tutorial on “Machine embroidery on leather”
And the zippered pouch I made has some small embroidery on it too.
6. The next machine embroidery project – is a flower pillow. I have a detailed tutorial on how to make it.
7. The next project – a pillowcase made from 100% silk fabric. You can find a tutorial here.
8. DIY sleep mask – very easy and fun project. Here is the link to my tutorial.
9. I made this 100% silk robe without a pattern and I have a YouTube video about it so you can easily make it too.
10. I even put embroidery on shoes. Here is the tutorial “Unexpected way of using free standing lace embroidery”
11. Below you see some projects I don’t have tutorials for.
Did you find this post helpful? If so, save this pin (see below) on your sewing board so you can come to this guide later and follow me on Pinterest for more tips, tutorials, and inspiration!
Ready to take the next step in your sewing journey? Check out more step-by-step tutorials from my blog and don’t forget to share!