Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value very highly your privacy; we will never voluntarily give or sell your personal information without your consent to anyone unless required by law.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
In order to read the pages from this Website, you do not have to provide any personal information to us.
You may choose to subscribe to our mailing list in which case in order to be able to contact you we will collect your name and email address. No attempt is made to validate or verify the name. If you post something on the site ( a comment ) we also receive the IP address used by your browser.
We use log files ( like many other websites) that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website: we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked. All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. By using this Website, you consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of data captured by such cookies with our third-party partners.
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website
- To interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- To send you newsletters. Each email will provide information on how to unsubscribe
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To track and measure advertising on the Website
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties for online behavioral advertising.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- Facebook Pixel – this service is used to track your actions on this Website for purposes of promotional retargeting via Facebook ads.
- Pinterest Tag – this service is used to track your actions on this Website for purposes of promotional retargeting via Pinterest ads.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook online behavioral remarketing here
Google: Opt-out of Google online behavioral remarketing here
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Ageberry.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website posts customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Opt-out – Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime from future email communications and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
Last updated: Nov.21, 2018