Amazon Prime Day deals for sewing and craft lovers
Note: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means I will receive a commission if you order a product through one of my links. I only recommend products I believe in and use myself.
SALE! SALE! SALE! In North America one becomes insensitive after a while to all the hoopla linked to “sales”, right?
But we have also learned that not all sales are equal! And there is one of them that stands out probably on par with Black Friday:
the Amazon Prime Day.
Do you know what it is? If you didn’t hear about Prime Day before, it’s a once-a-year HUGE sale at Amazon — usually more than 100,000 items get put on sale but they are available only to Prime members ( more about this below ).
To get started you have to be a member of Amazon Prime to save on Amazon Prime Day deals. If you are not already you can sign up for a free trial membership.
Sign up here for a Free Trial Amazon Prime Membership
so you can take advantage of all the sewing deals!
Here are some of the benefits of being an Amazon Prime Member.
Prime delivery. Do you buy from Amazon, and who doesn’t ? 1 or 2-day shipping is free for most items sold by Amazon and there are exclusive deals available only to Prime members. But the fast free shipping is only the icing on the cake! There are many other great benefits.
Prime wardrobe – try it before you buy, choose up to 8 items, only pay for what you keep, free and easy returns.
Prime video. Do you watch TV/movies? There is a huge library of shows/movies available for free to Prime members.
Prime music. Do you listen to music? Streaming is free for Prime members from the large Amazon library.
Prime reading. Do you read? Many Kindle books are free for Prime members!
Amazon photos – unlimited full-resolution photo storage with Prime plus custom print.
The full list of Prime benefits is on the sign-up page. And the best of all? You can get a 30-day free trial, after all, what do you have to lose?
There is another less known benefit for Prime members which I fully recommend: the Amazon Prime Store Card. What’s so good about this? If approved, you will get 5% cashback on all Amazon purchases, this, in fact, equals a 5% automatic discount on Amazon; that’s not small, most cashback cards offer 1%. You will also get a larger cashback percentage on a selection of items, for example as I write this the offer is 25% cashback on select Kindle e-readers. How large is 5%? Let’s see: last year I bought a water conditioning system for my home, a total of about $2000. 5% is $100. Rhetorical question: was it worth? More details here.
What does Prime Day mean for us, sewing enthusiasts? Probably a lot of savings on items we would buy anyway. Last year’s sale included
Singer Futura Embroidery/Sewing machine
Brother 4 thread serger
42 Piece Presser Foot Set
24 Color Thread Set
Cricut machines and accessories ( mats, blades, etc.)
And a lot of accessories that I myself use daily. This year? I will update the list as soon as it’s made available, so come back here often!
Each year the list of sales is different and it’s not made public until very close to the start of the event but if it’s anything like past years there is something for everyone.
This year ( 2019 ) the Prime Day starts at 12 am PST (3 am EST ) July 15 and lasts for July 15 and 16.
Beware though, Amazon will make some products available in limited quantities, others will only be on sale for certain periods of time during this interval. You can find the full list of details here.
Here are some of my favorite things to shop on Amazon. Let's hope they will be on sale on Prime Day!
Janome Memory Craft 6500P Sewing Machine With Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Bonus Bundle Includes: Rolling Trolley, Convert Free Motion Set, 10 Janome Bobbins
- The Janome 6500 is not your usual home sewing machine. It is a computerized dream machine for every type of sewist - from garments to quilting to home decoration even for professional seamstresses or tailors.
- The Janome MC6500P provides the speed, power, and precision critical for advanced sewing and contains serious features for the serious sewist.
- Sewing speeds of 1,000 stitches per minute mean that your projects get finished quickly, and it's advanced features ensure that they get completed easily.
- The Janome 6500P also includes many features designed especially for the quilter including: a 9" x 5" throat space for working with large quilts, 5 different blanket stitches for applique, a hand-look quilt stitch, an advanced feed mechanism for sewing the thickest of materials, a knee lifter for lifting the presser foot so you can keep both hands on your work, and one of the greatest things every put on a sewing machine, an automatic thread cutter.
Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine w/Extension Table, Walking Foot, Darning Foot and More!
$785.66 in stock
3 used from $711.48
- 66 Stitches with 4 buttonholes
- Knee Lift and Drop Feed Control
- The LED Display area shows a variety of information, including a low bobbin indicator light and twin needle guard
- Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability
- Block and script monogram stitches
Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Extension Table + Instructional DVD + 1/4" Seam Foot w/Guide + Overedge Foot + Zig Zag Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Needles + More!
4 used from $548.40
- 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches with a Built-In Alphabet - Your Possibilities are Endless with 120 Built-In Stitches! Sew Quilt Labels and More with the Built-In Alphabet! / Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Stitch Chart, and an Instruction Book
Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Stitches, 7 Buttonholes, Hard Cover, Extension Table and 22 Accessories
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System
- 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down, Interior Metal Frame
- Convenience Features like Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever
- Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function, Adjustable Thread Tension
- Bonus Accessories: Extra-Wide Extension Table, Hard-Sided Dust Cover, Even Feed Foot, Quarter Inch Foot
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
- Easy turn dial pattern selection
- 12 built-in stitches including a four-step buttonhole
- Stitch width adjustment and length adjustment ensures ease of use
- Drop feed for free motion sewing and quilting
- 110-volt machine, for use in US only
Brother Serger, ST4031HD, Strong and Tough Serger, Durable Metal Frame Construction, Large Extension Table, 1,300 Stitches Per Minute
1 used from $234.74
- Metal Frame: The ST4031HD Is a Strong, Reliable Serger Built to Tackle Heavy Duty Projects With Its Sturdy Metal Frame
- High Performance: This Strong & Tough Series 3–4 Thread Serger Has a High Durability Blade Made From Extra Hard Carbon Steel, Producing a Smoother Cut Edge and a Clean, Professional Finish
- 1, 300 Stitches per Minute: Get More Serging Done in Less Time With a Maximum Sewing Speed of Up to 1, 300 Stitches per Minute
- Easy to Thread: Color-Coded Thread Guides Along With Numbered Upper and Lower Thread Loopers Make the ST4031HD Easy to Use
- Included Accessory Feet: 3 Accessory Feet Come With the ST4031HD Including Standard, Blind Stitch, and Gathering Feet Along With a Large Extension Table for Bigger Projects
Brother Designio Series DZ1234 Serger
- METAL FRAME: The Brother Designio DZ1234 is a durable 3-4 thread serger made with a metal frame
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: A high performance 3-4 thread serger with an adjustable stitch width between 3.0mm to 7.0mm allowing you to select the right stitch width for your project
- 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Create more in less time with the DZ1234's fast stitching speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- EASY TO THREAD: Easy-to-use with color-coded thread guides, numbered upper and lower thread loopers, included instructional video and printed manual
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: The DZ1234 comes with 3 accessory feet including blind hem stitch, gathering and piping feet in addition to 2 sets of starter thread
Brother 2340CV, Cover, Advanced Serger, Color-Coded Threading Guide, Dial Stitch Length, Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment, White
1 used from $231.02
- ADVANCED SERGER: The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch is an advanced serger that allows you to create a wide range of cover stiches on multiple fabrics.
- COLOR-CODED THREADING GUIDE: A built-in color-coded threading guide helps provide precise stitching for a high-quality finish.
- FAST AND EASY LOOPER THREADING SYSTEM: This cover stitch advanced serger features an easy and fast looper threading system to save time. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) : 1100
- ADJUST DIALS FOR STITCH LENGTH: The Brother 2340CV’s adjustable dial allows you to alter the speed of material flowing through the machine.UL/CSA Listed Voltage:110v
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: The Brother Cover Stitch comes with a blind stitch foot and a gather foot as well as several helpful accessories.
Brother Serger, 1034DX, 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed, 3 or 4 Thread Capability, 1,300 Stitches Per Minute, Color-Coded Threading Guides
- METAL FRAME SERGER: The Brother 1034DX is a durable serger made with a metal frame
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: A high performance 3 or 4 thread serger that can handle multiple layers of denim and other thick materials
- 1,300 STITCHES PER MINUTE: Serge more in less time by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute. Control speed with the included foot pedal
- EASY TO THREAD: Easy-to-learn with the included instructional videos, color-coded thread guides and numbered upper and lower thread loopers
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: Standard, blind stitch and gather feet are included with the 1034DX along with a soft, protective machine cover
Fiskars 199500-1001RazorEdge Fabric Shears/Seam Ripper for Tabletop Cutting , 8 Inch
- Ideal for all-purpose cutting through fabrics like silk, oil cloth, light leather, polyester, Cotton, Crepe, felt and much more
- Razor edge shears feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Unique handle shape lets you lay fabric flat and minimizes lifting while you work for more accurate tabletop cutting
- Advanced pivot design delivers our smoothest cutting action ever
- Lifetime Warranty
Fiskars Crafts 8185 RazorEdge Softgrip Fabric Shears, 8-Inch
$21.00 in stock
- Ideal for cutting in tight spaces and detailed cuts through fabrics like silk, oil cloth, light leather, polyester, Cotton, Crepe, felt and much more
- RazorEdge shears feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Advanced pivot design delivers our smoothest cutting action ever
- Softgrip touch points enhance comfort and control
- Lifetime Warranty
Fiskars 8 Inch Amplify Mixed Media Shears
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers and all-purpose cutting through thick and heavy materials like cardstock, magnet, chipboard, and more
- Amplify technology senses blade separation when cutting thick mixed media materials and forces blades together for crisp, clean cuts every time
- Premium-grade stainless steel blades cut cleanly all the way to the tip and stay sharp with a protective sheath that keeps blades safe
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by Softgrip touchpoints and ergonomic thumb and finger loops that fit hand shape and natural movement
- Full lifetime warranty
American & Efird Maxi Lock All Purpose Value Pack, White
- American & Efird-Maxi lock all purpose value pack
- Ideal for light to medium weight structured fabrics overlock sewing projects and standard & blind stitch hems
- This package contains four 3000 yard spools of all purpose spun polyester
- Made in China
IZO Home Goods 4-Pack of 6000 Yards (EACH) White Serger Cone Thread All Purpose Sewing Thread Polyester Spools Overlock (Serger,Over lock, Merrow, Single Needle)
- Use for Serger, Over lock, Merrow, single needle etc.
- This thread can be used for a variety of sewing projects
- It features polyester covered polyester core for strength
- 6000 Yard Each Cone (Total of 24,000 Yards)
- 100-Percent Spun Polyester
50 Schmetz Universal Sewing Machine Needles - Assorted sizes - Box of 10 cards
- System 130/705 H
- Fits all "household" sewing machines - Baby Lock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Janome, Kenmore, Necchi, Pfaff, Simplicity, Singer, Viking, White and many others
- 50 Schmetz Universal needles - 10 cards of 5 needles each
- Slightly rounded point.
- Numerous - wovens and knits. A great general purpose needle. Works with all household sewing machine brands.
25 Schmetz Universal Sewing Machine Needles 130/705H 15x1H Size 75/11
- Size 75/11 is perfect for lightweight to medium weight fabrics.
- 5 packs of needles. Each pack contains 5 needles, for a grand total of 25 needles.
- A general purpose needle that can be used on knit or woven fabrics.
- The shank(top part) of these needles have one flat side and one rounded side.
- These will fit all "household" models of Brother, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Bernina, Viking, Elna, Kenmore, Baby Lock, Simplicity, Necchi, White and many others.
MumCraft Multipurpose Sewing Clips with Tin Box Package, Assorted Colors, Pack of 100
- ★Best Sewing Clips ! They come in sturdy Tin Gift storage box.You will never lose them!
- ★Make it easy to hold multiple layers of fabrics, binding objects like Quilts, and holding together multiple objects. No Pins needed for Sewing!
- ★Perfect for all sorts of crafts. Can be used for post notes and organize papers as paper clips or use them on rope to hang pictures or mementos on there are so many different options of how to use them.
- ★Each clip opens wide to hold layers of fabric and the clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot.you can now sew safely with these must have clips.
- ★Package includes:100 Pcs. Clips Size : 2.5x0.8x1.3cm(LxWxH).Packed in many different beautiful tin boxes that will be shipped randomly.
Dritz 3310 Wash-A-Way Wonder Tape, 1/4-Inch x 10-Yards
- Great for home sewing or crafting
- Hold fabric pieces to paper when foundation piecing or to join pieces of water soluble stabilizer
- Transparent double sided tape that can be stitched through and won't gum up your needle
- Completely disappears in first washing
- This package contains 1/4" x 10 Yds of Wash-A-Way Wonder Tape
Outus Prewound Thread Bobbins with Bobbin Box for Brother/Babylock/Janome/Elna/Singer, Assorted Colors, 50 Pieces
- Package includes: 50 pieces assorted colors bobbins with sew thread, a bobbin box
- The bobbin case is good for storing bobbins and let your hand sewing in an orderly way
- Bobbins are size A, class 15, fit for most Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore
- Prewound multi-color sewing thread bobbins meet your various requirements for DIY sewing
- Works with most commercial and home embroidery machine; Fits for some Juki, Elna, Quantum Futura machines
SuperB Pre-Wound Bobbins White Polyester 60wt Class 15, for Home Machines, Box of 144
- Class 15 For Home Domestic Machines
- 60 wt. Polyester, Performs at high speed. ( 60S/2)
- Our very own SuperB exclusive brand to Superpunch.
- 144 bobbins per box. Plastic sides.
- Size of bobbins: 11 mm x 21 mm